viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

My favourite movie



Hi everyone! Today I’m going to talk about my favourite movie. One of my favorite movies is Moulin Rouge, this movie was released in 2001 and the film was directed, produced and co-written by Baz Luhrmann. This movie was nominated for 8 Oscars, winning two for “best art direction” and “best costume design”
This movie tells the story of a young English poet/writer, Christian (Ewan McGregor), who falls in love with the star of the Moulin Rouge, cabaret actress and courtesan Satine (Nicole Kidman), but Christian doesn´t know that she is a terminally-ill. That story happened in 1899 when Christian has come to Paris to follow the “bohemian revolution” and nowhere this feeling of the underworld is more alive than in the Moulin Rouge, but all fail when Christian falls in love with Duke's fiancée, Satine, because the economic salvation of the Moulin Rouge depends of Duke.
I love this movie because despite being a love story breaks with the typical romantic movies. I love that the story is told as a musical where each song has meaning and adds a touch of drama and exaggeration much like the Moulin Rouge. It is a film with an amazing esthetics, what makes you feel spectacular Parisian cabaret from a story full of drama ... a story about the power of love! I just love it!

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh! I love this movie too! also the song of Cristina is really good, in the School my sister played Satine hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really love the movies set in that years, so much people recommended me this movie, but I didn't have time to see it! Maybe it's time to give it a chance! :) Hugs!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love Moulin Rouge!!! <3 is one of my favourites movies, I love the song too Come What May. Is a wonderful movie.
    Kisses!

    ResponderBorrar