sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2014

My future Job



Hello everyone! Today I`m going to talk about my future job. I have a lot of possibilities about my future job. My first choice would be to devote to legal psychology and work doing psychological skills or doing repair therapies to victims of sexual offenses.
If I worked in this area, I would like to work in PDI (Policía de investigaciones de Chile) as a legal psychologist. Specifically, I would like to work in INSCRIM (Instituto de criminología) doing psychological assessment or I would like to work in CAVAS (Centro de atención psicológico a víctimas de atentados sexuales) in the area of ​​reparation for victims of sexual offenses or in the area of ​​ of ​​assessment of defendants.
Also, I would like to work in CAPS (clìnica de atención psicológica de la Universidad de chile) doing psychological skills, collaborating with the judges to give verdict.
Anyway, I do not rule out working for a while in the clinical area of psychology, I think can be very useful for my future work. I like a lot systemic psychology and have a consultation of clinical psychology is also an option for me.
In fact, I would like to work part time in my own psychological consultation and work in parallel in the area of legal psychology.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario