sábado, 18 de octubre de 2014

The best day on my life



Today I'll tell you about the best day of my life. It´s hard to me to pick the best day ever, I have really fond memories of many days… but if I had to choose one, I would pick the day I started a relationship with my boyfriend.
This is our first photo, dated 8-12-2009
We knew recently and we were recently out of other relationships. We start being just friends, even we shook advice our about boyfriends, but from time to time the friendship turned into love, what brought us several problems. After being single (both), we started out as friends until to December 8th of the year 2009 and this day being one of the best I've had.
That day was a day to enjoy the simple things in life; we just needed the company of the other to have a good time. So, we spent the day at a park that is near of the subway Alcántara. I always liked this park a lot, but since this day has meant to me and is one of my favorite places in Santiago.
After spending the day at the park, we gave back to our homes in the metro and was in a subway car where my boyfriend asked to me if I would be his girlfriend and I said yes. From that day until now, have passed almost five years and we have lived unforgettable moments together.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario