viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

2014



Hi! Today I´m going to talk about how this year was for me.  This year has been good in general… I don´t remember anything particular good or bad... I had a very quiet year!
But, I had very fond memories about some great moments. In the summer, I had an unforgettable vacation… I went to south of Chile (for a week) with my all family for the marriage of a cousin (He lives in Puerto Montt), but we took advantage of this opportunity for touring the south. We visited many places that I never seen before and some that I knew just a little, like Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas, Frutillar and Chiloé.  I spent a very great time in this trip and I hope to repeat it some time.
About university, it has been a good year. I liked the majority of the subject that I had and I´ve done well in the subjects. In this year, I had specific subjects of psychology and I had the opportunity in this semester to choose the subjects… I liked that!
In this year I didn´t have bad moments… but the last Sunday I went to the funeral of the mom of a student of my mom (my mom is a teacher in a school of Puente Alto). She died because her husband killed her and their daughter found both…. it was a very sad moment.
The year is still not over, so there are still good moments to live for to make this year great!

3 comentarios:

  1. Aaaaw I don't have asked the details of the funeral :(, It's a very sad notice ... Well, I hope that we can travel to the Felo's house this summer ahahahhaha, or to the beach, or whatever! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh! I want to go to the south of Chile this summer, it's a really beautiful place!
    I hope that funeral didn't affect you too much.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Maka!
    I love choose the subject too, is the best!
    I hope you're fine
    see you

    ResponderBorrar