viernes, 6 de junio de 2014



My favorite place to travel

I don´t have a favorite place to travel, but this summer I traveled to the south of our country and I loved it! The south had many beautiful places; one of the places that I liked was “Petrohué Waterfalls”.
Petrohué Waterfalls is a waterfall of Petrohué River in Chile, it´s a short distance of the source of this river in Todos los Santos Lake. This waterfall is inside the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park.
I like this place because it´s a magical and beautiful place and the surrounding area of the national park are beautiful too! I loved the path that I crossed to reach to Petrohué Waterfalls… it was an amazing travel! I also like this place because I did this trip with my family; it was the first distant journey that we make together and it served to unite us even more!
This place gave to me a good memories that I will never forget and I would love to visit again this place for continue building beautiful moments!
Here are some photos that I took in the Vicente Pérez Rosales national park:

Petrohué Waterfalls
With my family in Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park


In "sendero de los enamorados" with my boyfriend


5 comentarios:

  1. I honestly didn't know this place existed ... but the pictures are beautiful

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this place is amazing !

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Woow, I want visit this place some day! :), The pictures are wonderful

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Ooh that place is very beautiful!!
    I like to travel there to know this wonderful landscape

    ResponderBorrar
  5. that nice pictures (:!
    very romantic what you did with your boyfriend

    ResponderBorrar