viernes, 27 de junio de 2014



My blogging experience

This is the first time that I have a blog and I liked the experience. I enjoyed writing the blog because I think that is really funny writing about different topics, although I didn’t always like the topics.
 I believe that my blogging experience was very nice and interesting because I learned about new themes and expressed my opinion on various topics. Also, I could practice my English and learn more vocabulary, so I think that having a blog where you can comment about various topics helped to improve my English.
The principal advantages of writing every week in English are that you can practice vocabulary and grammar consistently and you can use English to express yourself. Other advantage is that writing the blog you practice English in an interactive way and is funnier than usual classroom activities, so this instance can be very productive if it is well exploited!
I think that the main disadvantage is that you use much time (the half) of the English class for writing in the blog, so the time to practice English by conversation with classmates is reduced. Also, sometimes the topics are very restrictive and they end up boring writing about them.  


4 comentarios:

  1. Makaaaaaa :D ! I also thinks that this experience help me to learn more vocabulary and is and talk about different topics. Although for me write a blog was not as bad as I thought.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Ooh I also enjoyed writing my blog for similar reasons!! xD
    also helped me to express my ideas in different topics and learning more about grammar :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. hahaha that image its so god , kisses.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. me too didn’t always like the topics !! jajajajaja
    the communication whit classmate in the post always so funny (:
    happy ending of semester

    ResponderBorrar