viernes, 20 de junio de 2014



 Panda bear



My favourite animal is panda bear! I love them because I think that they are the most beautiful and cute animal in the world!!! I like this animal so much…. In my bedroom I have two teddy panda bears: one of them is huge and his name is Bimbo, he takes up the half of my bedroom. The other is smaller than Bimbo and he doesn´t have a name, but if you press his stomach a song plays!



Panda bear is a mammal and his diet is over 99% bamboo, although they eat fruits, fish, insects and little mammals. He is a good climber, but we can almost never see him on trees. He is adapting to captivity and for his fur he can easily tolerate the winter conditions of his habitat. He lives in mountains near of central China, mainly in Sichuan province, but also in the Shanxi and Gansu provinces.





I worry about panda bear because he is in danger of extinction.  The principal reason that pandas have become endangered is the habitat destruction… I think that we have to care about of them and protect for they not to continue disappearing!

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi makaaaa! The panda bear is a beautiful animal !! All world sould worry about their walfare since there very few specimen u.u !!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. ohh I too like pandas! I made ​​them my post jajajajajaj so tender pictures !!
    that cute your teddy panda bear have name !!
    regards

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh! panda is so tender !! ajajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Is very beautiful the panda bear!!
    I hope and stop being a animal in danger of extinction and that the persons take conscience of this!!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. ahahaha the pictures of panda bears are very nice!! I love this animal too!

    ResponderBorrar