viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

LCD




I don´t like very much the technology but if I have to choose my favourite piece of technology would be my LCD. My big brother gave to me in my birthday number 18.
I use my LCD every day for to watch movies (terror and suspense) and The Simpsons. Also, I often use it to watch tv series too like criminal minds, CSI and the big bang theory. I can watch movies or series of internet in my LCD too, that it´s really awesome because before you couldn’t do that!
I love this technological device because I can watch movies with my family and I can watch series with my boyfriend. It is a forum for sharing and spending a good time with them.
I think if the LCD didn´t exist… to watch movies could be expensive because you´d have to always to go to cinema and tv series wouldn´t exist! And my free time could be more boring… I really love to watch movies!!!



3 comentarios:

  1. It's true, go to the cinema every week is very costly and watch movies every week is very necesary ahahaha... I must go to your house to see a lot of movies and series in your LCD ahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. good gift !!!!!
    i want to watch a movie now ajajaja , kisses

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi maka :) , you always watch movies in your house, for you I know the lastest movies of terror or suspense . :D

    ResponderBorrar