viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

Expectations for a new semester

This semester will be really fun! It is an important half because our teachers will show us the areas of psychology to which we can choose and I hope to learn as much in each subject to have the tools to decide which specialty devote.

Anyway, I have actually already decided what area I like ... I love the legal psychology… Especially the area of criminal investigation! I have high expectations of this subject!!! I hope to deepen the research topics of the crime scene and psychological autopsy ... this caught my attention!
Also, I hope to exempt myself from all the subjects and pass with high mark! So I can have a longer winter vacation!


This semester, I don´t have extracurricular activities…. But I would like to take tango lessons in faculty of science :D




5 comentarios:

  1. Legal pshycology is very interesting! I dont write about this area, but I love it, along whit clinical area :D ,,,, and tango ¡wooow! we dont inquire this today :(! We will have this the Monday! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Legal psychology and the area of criminal investigation must be very interesting! maybe a bite creepy or terrific if your not just to it ( my case :B ), but sounds very very cool !

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Dear Maca, i didn´t know that your favorite area is legal psychology. i hope that you learn a lot of this area and you will be so happy ! kiss

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Makaaaa ,is true, legal psychology is a class very funny, also I have high expectations with this semester 

    ResponderBorrar
  5. ohh ! I already made ​​the decision about what you want
    I hope you do well with it!
    luck in all (:

    ResponderBorrar