viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Favorite music



Hello everyone! Today, I’m going to talk about my favorite music! I like all kinds of music… but my favorite type of music is classic rock. I enjoy listening to bands like the Rolling Stones, Guns and Roses and The Beatles, for example.
My favorite band is Queen! Queen is a British rock band originally formed by Freddie Mercury (vocalist and pianist), Brian May (guitarist), John Deacon (bassist) and Roger Taylor (drummer). I really love this band… and I had the opportunity to go see them the last time they were in Chile, but unfortunately the band is not the same without Freddie, but anyway the concert was memorable and the tribute they did to Freddie was beautiful!
I like Queen because I think they started a new type of rockI really like the kind of melodies that they do, especially I love the talent of Freddie as a musician, his capacity to compose amazing songs, his vocal quality and how he plays the piano… I think Freddie is a brilliant musician and a big contribution to the music. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Maca, I love Freddie Mercury too!! is the best <3
    see you
    kisses :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Woooow Freddie Mercury was a genius! I lovee to him! My favorite song is Bohemian Rhapsody! I want listen this song now! hahaha
    Kiss!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Is a great band! The British music is really good!
    Freddie Mercury is the best!

    ResponderBorrar